Wednesday, January 10, 2007

PayPal SUCKS

Please send your horror stories about PayPal! For the best alternative around click on our advertiser (V Swipe). Then you can control your own money. I think everybody on eBay at one time or another will have problems with paypal. Customer service is non existent! They can freeze your account for no apparant reason and keep YOUR MONEY for 180 days. This of course will put most of out of business!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got that right! Ive been slapped around like a Rag Doll by those idiots!

screwed by ebay said...

I really like your name (reamed out) describes it plainly after dealing with PayPal!!!!

Anonymous said...

VSwipe is only good if you're doing at least 1K/mo in sales. Anything more, it's worth it. The eBay API they give you is pretty slick.

screwed by ebay said...

Thanks, I appreciate the info. If you sell a few items, paypal is OK. If you intend to sell a lot.... a merchant account is best. There are a few merchant accounts that act as if they were PayPal. Applied Merchant will hold an amount of your funds if you have a large sales increase or they question the merchandise that you are selling. There are probably many more that do this.

Anonymous said...

Why not use PayPal? It is supposed to be safe.

screwed by ebay said...

PayPal is easy... thats about it. They are OK for a buyer but beware that they are not what I consider secure. Just type in PayPal scam from google search and see the horror stories. The best advise for a seller is to go with a merchant account such as V Swipe.

screwed by ebay said...

Anybody been screwed lately?

Anonymous said...

What's up everyone, it's my first pay a visit at this web
page, and article is actually fruitful in support of me, keep up
posting such content.

Also visit my webpage: lame de terrasse en meleze

Anonymous said...

I like what you guys are usually up too. This kind of
clever work and coverage! Keep up the great works guys I've incorporated you guys to my personal blogroll.

my web page; accessoire porte de garage coulissante